There’s no excuse not to attack summer when you’ve got the gear to get it done. That’s why Champion Athleticwear is giving away this hot new Zip Bra! With a zipper in the front, and a hook and eye closure behind, it’s probably the easiest bra you’ll ever put on. Plus it’s got molded cups with removable, breathable foam cookies (not for eating), moisture management technology, and adjustable straps for a customized fit. With that kind of equipment, you could take on whatever summer can dish out.
For your chance to win, just reblog this post with the caption “Zip it on!” and make sure you’re following us on Tumblr.
Click here to read the Official Rules. By entering, you are agreeing to the Official Rules. You must be a legal resident of the 50 United States or D.C. and age 18 or older to enter. No purchase necessary. Make sure you sign up for a free Tumblr account to follow our blog and reblog this post, with the required comment before 11:59:59p.m ET on July 31st, 2014. Limit one (1) entry per person.
We’ll post the Tumblr names of 5 randomly selected potential winners before 5:00pm ET on August 8th, 2014 so be sure to check back on the blog then see if you are a potential winner. Potential winners will have until 5:00p.m. ET on August 15th, 2014 to contact us about their prizes.
NECESSARY FOR BIG GIRLS! :)
my mom is either okay with the fact that I want to help educate the young minds of our generation.
she doesn’t feel the need to argue with me because i don’t listen to her anyway.
EITHER WAY, I’M ELATED ABOUT MY EDUCATION RIGHT NOW.
We want another one,
Just like the other one
Ace ace ace ace ace!
- DC: Wonder Woman is too difficult to find a movie audience for-
- Marvel: YO YOU LIKE BLACK WIDOW? HERE SHE IS IN THE NEXT CAPTAIN AMERICA MOVIE WITH A TON OF SCREENTIME AND MAJOR ASSKICKING SKILLS
- DC: We can't allow the lesbians in Batwoman to get married in the comic, sorry.
- Marvel: HEY GUESS WHAT WE'RE GONNA FEATURE A GAY WEDDING ON THE COVER OF AN X-MEN ISSUE
- DC: The new direction for storytelling needs to be dark, gritty, mature and cynical.
- Marvel: DUDE CHECK IT OUT LOKI GOES SPEED DATING IS THAT NOT THE BEST SHIT EVER
- DC: After years of rumors, the Superman/Batman movie is finally coming, but with a new actor and suit for Batman and MAYBE a cameo from Wonder Woman.
- Marvel: PHASE 2 MOTHERFUCKERS EVERYONE IS IN EVERYONE'S MOVIE AND THERE AIN'T NO STOPPIN US NOW
- DC: We can try to add maybe one or two 'people of color' to our lineup...maybe...
- Marvel: NEW MS MARVEL THAT'S MUSLIM AMERICAN, BITCHES.
- DC: We feel no problem with Batman's vengeful personality being like wet cardboard.
- Marvel: NEW LATINA GHOST RIDER WHO SEEKS VENGEANCE WHILE TAKING HIS AWEET LIL BRO FOR ICE CREAM
- DC: We can't mention any superhero titles in our movies, that's ridiculous.
- Marvel: FUCK YEAH YOU WANT A RACOON VOICED BY BRADLEY COOPER WITH A GIANT GUN? YOU WANT VIN DIESEL PLAYING A TREE? AMY FUCKING POND PLAYING A SEXY BALD SPACE PIRATE? HERE YOU FUCKERS GO
- DC: Our fanbase is mostly white males, I'm sure our focus is-
- Marvel: NEW SHE HULK LINE WHERE SHE GOES TO COURT THEN SAVES NEW YORK
- DC: Wait-
- Marvel: NEW FEMALE THOR
- DC: I didn't-
- Marvel: NEW BLACK CAPTAIN AMERICA
- Marvel: TAKE ALL THIS COOL SHIT MARVEL BE OUTIE
- Marvel: PEACE
You know that theory where you’re reading a love quote, the first name that pops in your head, is the person you’re yearning for.
Yeah, so I’ve been watching chick flicks and all that lovey dovey stuff, and not once did I think about anyone, and I’m feeling pretty good about it.
I like being independent, because right now all I want to do is be selfish. Buy myself things, do what I want, and just figure out who I am.
I want to ogle all the hot men I want without guilt and I will make spontaneous decisions without consulting anyone.
This freedom I love and at this moment I do not want to share with anyone else.
Eventually, there will be a game changer but for right now I’m happily doing things on my own.
Me, myself, and I. 😘